A) INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING COMPUTER BASED TEST(OBJECTIVE TYPE)
1) Candidates shall report at the venue one hour (60 minutes) before the Commencement
of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities
required for online examination, like biometric registration process.
2) CBT Exam Center gates will be closed before 30 Minutes of the scheduled session time
and no candidate will be allowed once the registration process closes.
3) The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system.
Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
4) 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll
No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed
5) Invigilator will announce the password at 08.50 AM and 01.50 PM for Fore Noon and
After Noon Sessions respectively.
6) Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be
taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
7) After logging in, your screen will display:
▪ Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
▪ Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
▪ Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
8) You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple choice type questions with FOUR
9) To answer any numerical answer type question, you need to use the virtual numeric key
pad and the mouse.
10) On the online exam question screen, the timer will display the balance time remaining for
the completion of exam.
11) The question numbers are colour coordinated and of different shapes based on the
process of recording your response:
▪ White (Square) – For un-attempted questions.
▪ Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions.
▪ Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions.
▪ Violet (Circle) – Question marked by candidate for review, to be answered later.
▪ Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) – Question answered and marked by candidate for
12) After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and
move onto the next question.
13) Click on Mark for Review & NEXT to mark your question for review, and then go to the
14) To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR
15) A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review)
is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this
16) In case you wish to view a larger font size, please inform the Invigilator. On the
Invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size you wish to select. The font size will be
visible on the top.
17) You may view INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on the
INSTRUCTIONS button on your screen.
18) The SUBMIT button will be activated after 120 Minutes. For PWD Candidates the
Session will continue for an additional 20 Minutes PER HOUR, who is provided with a
scribe. Please keep checking the timer on your screen.
19) In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also,
the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
20) You will be provided a blank sheet for rough work. Do write your Login ID and Password
on it. Please ensure that you return it to the invigilator at the end of the exam after
tearing ONLY the password from it.
21) Please don’t touch the key board as your exam ID will get locked. If your ID gets locked,
please inform a nearby invigilator who will help in unlocking your ID and then you can
continue with the exam.
22) Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.
23) Please do not talk to or disturb other candidates.
24) In case you are carrying articles other than the admit card, photo identity proof, pen and
authorized material (Only for With Books Exams), please leave them outside the exam
room. You cannot leave exam room before submitting the session on the computer
screen. Please inform the invigilator if you want to use the wash room.
B) INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING CONVENTIONAL MODE EXAMINATION (BAR CODE SHEET ATTACHED ANSWER BOOK SYSTEM)